Advanced Search / Related Search Failed With Message: Fail to Convert to Internal Representation or Node 0 does not exist in the cache. It may have been deleted already
(Doc ID 2304601.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Search or Related Search with displayed multilist attribute return error page:
Fail to convert to internal representation
Node 0 does not exist in the cache. It may have been deleted already
Web Client should show correct result of Advanced Search
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin
2. Go to Data Settings - Classes - Items - Parts. In User Interface Tab go to Manufacturers/Attributes
3. Enable a new Page Two multilist attribute. Make it Visible
4. Login in Web Client as any user
5. Go to Advanced Search and select Objects Search: Items - Parts. Add any Search Criteria parameters
6. Click on Format. In Displayed Fields add any Title Block attributes and also Page Two attribute created in step 3
7. Run the search.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document