RPLATUPD Batch Aborts With 'ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("RMS"."REPL_ITEM_LOC"."USE_TOLERANCE_IND")' Error After Defining Item Replenishment Schedule Update
(Doc ID 2304622.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After defining the Replenishment Schedule Update for an item RPLATUPD batch job generates the below error:
Steps to recreate:
- Create an item including a warehouse and a store location.
- Create a Scheduled Replenishment Update for item and warehouse location, selecting the Warehouse Stocked category.
- When window first opens, Replenishment Attribute Maintenance Action is set to "Activate" and "Allowable order change tolerances - Use?" cannot be edited.
- Change the Replenishment Attribute Maintenance Action to "Update" and "Allowable order change tolerances - Use?" becomes editable.
- Change back the Replenishment Attribute Maintenance Action to "Activate" and "Allowable order change tolerances - Use?" remains editable.
- Include all the relevant information. Select the "Blank" option for "Allowable order change tolerances - Use?"
- Press the "OK" button to save the Replenishment schedule. No warning message is shown.
- Notice that the item has NULL value in USE_TOLERANCE_IND from Repl_Attr_Update_Head table.
- Run the RPLATUPD batch and the following error occurs: rplatupd_1~20170628061649~post_activations~REPL_ITEM_LOC~-1400~ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("RMS01"."REPL_ITEM_LOC"."USE_TOLERANCE_IND")~ARRAY INSERT: item 104171357
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document