Agile PLM is Not Synchronizing LDAP User Who Rejoined Company
(Doc ID 2304990.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LDAP user attributes such as email address is not refreshed for LDAP user who rejoined the company
LDAP user attributes such as email address to be refreshed for LDAP user who rejoined the company
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client, goto Admin tab > Server Settings > LDAP, and make sure LDAP is configured
- Login to WebLogic admin console, and make sure LDAP is configured
- Update information of the LDAP user in LDAP server
- From Java Client, goto Admin tab > User Settings > Users, and click Refresh Users from LDAP directory
- Check the email of the LDAP user. See the user information is not refreshed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document