"ClassCastException" Error While Creating Item Ticket
(Doc ID 2305050.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is prompted while creating Item Ticket
Steps To Recreate:
- Login to Store Inventory Management (SIM)
- Go to Print > Item Ticket
- Click Cancel when the 'Item Ticket Filter' dialog box shows up.
- Click 'Create' on the 'Item Ticket List' screen that is displayed.
- Enter an item ID. Make sure you are using an item which has a record in SUPPLIER_ITEM_MANUFACTURE table.
- Choose Format Type, Format Name, Quantity as shown in the screenshot.
- Click on 'Country of Manufacture' drop-down.
- Notice, the blank row.
- Click on it.
- Notice, the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document