Activities Spawned by a Policy-Financial-Reversible-Nonreversing Activity Are Not Reversed on Undo
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Processed activities that were spawned by a Policy-Financial-Reversible-Nonreversing activity are not being reversed when the spawning transaction is reversed or recycled.
The reversal of the spawning transaction should reverse the spawned transactions.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure two transactions 1 transaction type Policy-Financial-Reversible-Nonreversing and 1 transaction type Policy-Financial.
2. Have the first transaction spawn the second transaction.
3. Process both transactions on a policy.
4. Reverse the first activity.
5. The second activity will remain active.
Impact on Business
The Money In transaction is not reversing the spawned Premium activity as it should so money is remaining in the funds that should have been reversed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms