The Register Incorrectly Discounts And Returns The Wrong Amount With Transaction Discount.
(Doc ID 2305550.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS) version 14.0.3, when applying a transaction discount (amount and percent), return, and/or a tax override on the ORPOS system in one single transaction, the register incorrectly discounts and returns the wrong amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into ORPOS;
2. Add an item to transaction (item: 1234);
3. Add same item to trans again (item 1234);
4. Select F8 Pricing > F4 Discount > F3 AMT Transaction;
5. Add Amount-Trans Discount to trans ($10.00 off transaction);
6. Select Return (F2) --> Select No Receipt (F3) button;
7. Add item to Return Without Receipt screen (item: 1234);
8. Add more information for Return and Customer;
8. Actual: Go Sale Line Item screen. The discount amount only applied to the first item line;
9. Add item to transaction (item: 1234);
10. Actual: The discount amount didn’t apply to sale item and return item;
11. Add item to transaction (item: 1234);
12. Actual: The discount amount was applied to all items in the transaction but the discount amount is incorrectly in all line items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document