Post Void Transaction Not Persisted in the Store DB If CashDrawer is Offline
(Doc ID 2305552.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), while performing a post void of a transaction, if the application times out on cash drawer offline screen, then that transaction goes missing from the database.
Steps to Reproduce :
Pre-requisite: Cash drawer should be offline before performing the post void transaction.
1. Complete a sale transaction.
2. Perform post void of above transaction.
3. Verify that Cash Drawer Offline prompt appears.
4. Let the system time out on this prompt.
5. Verify that transaction gets missed in DB.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document