Post Void Transaction Not Persisted in the Store DB If CashDrawer is Offline
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), while performing a post void of a transaction, if the application times out on cash drawer offline screen, then that transaction goes missing from the database (DB).
Steps to Reproduce :
Pre-requisite: Cash drawer should be offline before performing the post void transaction.
1. Complete a sale transaction.
2. Perform post void of above transaction.
3. Verify that Cash Drawer Offline prompt appears.
4. Let the system time out on this prompt.
5. Verify that transaction gets missed in DB.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms