Wrong Quantity Getting Updated In INVC_DETAIL Table For Consignment Item Sale or Return
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create multiple sale/return transactions for the same consignment item with same unit cost, the values from INVC_QTY column INVC_DETAIL table are incorrectly updated.
All unit cost value entries from INVC_QTY column INVC_DETAIL table are updated, instead of only the particular unit cost for which latest transaction has been done.
Steps to recreate:
- Create a sale/return transaction for consignment item.
- Run the necessary Retail Sales Audit (ReSA) and Retail Merchandising System (RMS) export/import batches.
- Check TRAN_DATA, INVC_HEAD, INVC_DETAIL and ORDHEAD tables.
- Again create a sale/return transaction for same item with different unit cost and run the necessary batches.
- Check again the mentioned tables (TRAN_DATA, INVC_HEAD, INVC_DETAIL and ORDHEAD)
- Create a sale/return transaction for same item and unit cost same as any one of the previous two unit costs.
- Run the necessary batches.
- Notice that in INVC_DETAIL table quantity got updated for all unit cost entries, instead of the particular unit cost for which latest transaction has been done.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms