Supplier LOV Is Not Enabled For Items With Multiple Suppliers In The What If Summary Screen
(Doc ID 2305689.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier LOV is not enabled for items with multiple suppliers in the What If Summary screen.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to allocation
2. Tasks- > Create What If Allocation.
3. Enter an Item List and Search (Staple Items)
4. Select All and Create Worksheet
5. Select All and Create Allocation
6. Enter Release Date, Location List
7. Select a Policies Template
9. Note that Net Need is calculated based on the data.
10. Click What If Summary
11. Click Select All - Issue #1 happens - Screen diplays Error 500 - Internal Server Error
12. Close the dialog using X. Now click what if summary again (issue # 2)
13. Popup error: Definition subGroupId of type Attribute is not found in ViewDefiLocationGroupDC3397_2053958
14. Click ok and click What If Summary again, the What If Summary dialog displays
15. Select All -> Expand the View
15. Note that the supplier LOV is enabled for item 100006756, which is incorrect as it as only one supplier
Item 100006738 has multiple supplier s but the LOV is not enabled.
16. Issue #3 (Major issue): The Supplier drop down is enabled only for the first row which does not allow to change the supplier for other items while creating the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document