When Uploading Non Merchandise Invoice through EDI - Exchange Rate Is Getting Rounded To 3 Decimals In UI Page.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While uploading the Non Merchandise Invoice through EDI batch IM_DOC_HEAD.EXCHANGE_RATE is showing correctly. But the in UI it is rounding to 3 decimals.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an Order.
2. Create Shipment & Receive it.
3. Create Obligation in EUR where exchange rate is 0.238055928 and finalize obligation.
4. Post data to TRAN_DATA tables.
5. Observed Values populated in TRAN_DATA are calculated with exchange rate=0.238055928 without rounding.
6. Run edidlinv to download EDI File.
7. Upload data into ReIM.
8. Observed that EDI Batch is getting uploaded into reim system.
Noticed that IM_DOC_HEAD.EXCHANGE_RATE is showing correctly in table level and in UI it is rounding to 3 decimals.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms