Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Finding you are able to post void a transaction even if you are not assigned with 'POST_VOID_TRANSACTION_PRIV' privilege in RAAC of ReSA application.
1. Locate transaction within sa_tran_head. (Take any sales transaction and search it in the ReSA screen.)
2. Go to actions and click on post void.
2. Use Search within ReSA Dashboard -> Transaction Search to find Transaction
3. Use Actions drop down, and select Post Void
4. Get a message showing:
5. Select Yes button
Transaction Status on GUI is now Post-Voided.
6. Using SQL, check data within SA_TRAN_HEAD again.
Notice column Status is V.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms