Timesheet Tab For Resource Page Does Not Seem To Display All Resources Submitted Timesheets
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product online help and documentation states this is possible:
Using Resource Listing Page
To approve or reject timesheets from the Resource Listing page:
1. Click the Resources link in the Left Navigation bar, or select Go To > Resources > Listing from the Top Navigation bar.
2. Click the Timesheets tab. All timesheets that require your approval are displayed on this tab.
3. You will see a list of timesheets that require your approval. Select the timesheet you want to approve or reject. To view the timesheet details, click the View link.
4. Click the Approve, or Reject buttons.
◘ You can only approve or reject items that are applicable to you.
◘ An email notification is sent to the user when a timesheet is approved or rejected.
◘ Based on your settings, you may see either Approve and Reject or Approve All and Reject All buttons.
After verifying that the resource had submitted both a rejected timesheet and a new timesheet, the resource manager was not able to see either timesheet on the Timesheet tab on the Resource List page, even when filtering on just that one resource, and the View of All resources being used.
1. Resource completed timesheet
2. Resource selected submit timesheet button
3. Resource manager able to see Timesheet on Timesheet listing page
4. Navigation to Resource Page, Timesheet tab, no timesheet shows.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms