NullPointerException Occurs When Customer Linked to a Transaction Which is Already Linked to a Customer Pricing Group
(Doc ID 2306399.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), While attempting to link a customer to a transaction that already has a Pricing Group Customer linked to an item that is part of a discount rule, the following error occurs.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Item 1234 is associated to a discount rule that is not included in a Best Deal , ie RU_RPDV.FL_DL_ADVN_APLY=0.
2. Customer 01111127000002 is linked to Pricing Group associated with a Discount rule that is not included in the best deal , ie RU_RPDV.FL_DL_ADVN_APLY=0.
3. Customer 01111127000001 is not part of any pricing group.
1. Select F3 in ORPOS.
2. Enter item 1234.
3. Link customer 01111127000002.
4. On Sell Item screen , relink customer 01111127000001.
5. Tender and complete sale.
In the logs , the above error can be seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document