Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating documents other than merchandise invoice, if document currency was changed from supplier currency to a difference currency it is getting reverted to supplier currency after entering details for the document.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Choose a supplier with currency code as USD.
2. Navigate to Document Search screen and try to create a debit / credit memo or a non-merch invoice.
3. Enter all header information and change the currency code from USD to CAD.
4. Navigate to Details screen and enter item details for the document.
5. Click 'Ok' and notice that currency code in header screen was changed back to supplier currency i.e USD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms