Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (RPOS) , upon a timeout during special order pickup an unexpected exception occurs requiring a pos client restart.
A. Create a special order :
1. Login to Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS).
2. From Sell Item screen click Transaction -> More -> Orders -> New.
3. Link customer.
4. Ring Item.
5. Tender Deposit Amt. and complete transaction.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. From Sell Item screen click Transaction -> More -> Orders -> Modify -> Pickup
From Sell Item screen click Transaction -> More -> Orders -> Modify -> Customer -> Enter Customer ID -> Pickup
3. Wait for Timeout.
4. Unexpected exception screen displayed, following error found in the orpos.log:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms