EDIDLORD Batch is Not Grouping the Shipment Records by Physical Warehouse
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDIDLORD batch does not sum up all quantities to the physical warehouse when item is ranged to more than one virtual warehouse.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a purchase order(PO)for physical warehouse having multiple virtual warehouses.
- PO will be created for virtual warehouse 1 with ordered quantity 5 and virtual warehouse 2 with ordered quantity as 3.
- Edit the PO and cancel 3 quantity for virtual warehouse 1 and approve the PO.
- Create allocation for virtual warehouse 1 for 2 quantity.
- Run EDIDLORD batch.
- Validate that the EDI file .EDI file is generated with incorrect ordered quantities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms