Core File Generated on PIN_ERR_LOG_FLIST
(Doc ID 2307008.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) version 184.108.40.206.0, upon execution of a custom Multi-Threaded Architecture (MTA) application where the PIN_ERR_LOG_FLIST macro was called, a core file was generated. As per stack trace, the last command executed is PIN_ERR_LOG_FLIST of the “Application global flist at exit”.
Steps to replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create account
2. Purchase product
3. Bill now
4. Move PVT several months in advance
5. Bill run to generate multiple bills then validate balance in Customer Center
6. Submit delayed partial payment to be allocated on multiple bills then get event information
7. Execute MTA using -file mode
8. Revert the current allocated payment
9. Submit another payment then re-execute MTA using -file mode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document