Application Crashes with Error Number 2 Performing Equipment Inventory Search in Network Provisioning Assistant / SONET Wizard
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The application crashes with an Error Number 2 when attempting to perform an Equipment Inventory Search within the Connection Design Network Provisioning Assistant (SONET Wizard). Below is the image of the error and its complete text.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
1. Inventory Management
2. Connection Design
3. Query for and open circuit with a SONET assignment
4. Double-click the SONET assignment block to start the Network Provisioning Assistant
5. Click Next (make assignment if necessary) until the "Select Drop Node A Equipment" window is displayed
6. Right-click in the white space and select "Modify Search..."
7. Click the "View 2" radio button in the bottom left corner
8. Click Search and the application crashes with the Error Number 2
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms