Two Six Code on PSR Trunk Group is Editable for In-Service Trunks
(Doc ID 2307309.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 6.2.1 version, PSR
In a PSR order, two-six code of In-Service Special Trunks is editable. Hence users are able to change it in a change order which results in mismatch between the two six code and the Connection ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
• Create a PSR against account.
• Copy the existing ‘Trunk Group ISDN – Retail - XXXXXXXX11’ level 1 product and all of its related level 2 ‘ISDN Trunk’ products to your order.
• Click on the level 1 trunk group product and go to the ‘Trunk Info’ tab.
• CHANGE THE TWO SIX CODE to XXXXXXXX22.
• Assign a provisioning plan to your PSR and go to the DLRD task. When you open up the DLRD task, you will see that the trunk circuit ids did NOT update with the new two six code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document