Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, during transfer receiving, when user enters/scans an item id in "Add/Scan item" pop up, with "Auto Apply Items" checked, no key stroke works.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Go to a transfer receiving and create a container
2. Cancel the pop up "Add/Scan Item"
3. Click on “Add/Scan Item”
4. Check the "Auto Apply Items" box
5. Note that the "Apply" button is greyed out
6. Enter/scan an item id and enter some quantity
7. Note that pressing any key will not work. The user is stuck in the Add/Scan item pop-up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms