Scanner not Working Properly in Transfer Delivery Carton Detail Screen
(Doc ID 2307591.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, during transfer receiving, when user enters/scans an item id in "Add/Scan item" pop up, with "Auto Apply Items" checked, no key stroke works.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Go to a transfer receiving and create a container
2. Cancel the pop up "Add/Scan Item"
3. Click on “Add/Scan Item”
4. Check the "Auto Apply Items" box
5. Note that the "Apply" button is greyed out
6. Enter/scan an item id and enter some quantity
7. Note that pressing any key will not work. The user is stuck in the Add/Scan item pop-up
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document