Modify History Made by Japanese User via MCAD Connector Gets Garbled in Agile
(Doc ID 2307811.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When MCAD operation is done by Japanese user, History detail information of the Modify action made by MCAD connector for the Item object in Agile is garbled when displayed with Japanese user.
When MCAD operation is done by Japanese user, History detail information of the Modify action made by MCAD connector for the Item object in Agile not to be garbled even when displayed with Japanese user.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to Agile, and create a new part
- From Solidworks, create a new part
- Change the Solidworks part file name to the existing item number
- Configure User defined property
- Save Part File
- Goto SOLIDWORKS, Tool > Agile > Save Preview (Do the operation with user with Japanese language preference set in Agile)
- From Agile, open the part. Goto History tab. Check the Modify action made by MCAD connector. See the characters where should show in Japanese are garbled
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!