ORA-01858 Received When Creating An Invoice With Document Date < Vdate -1
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is received when trying to create an invoice with document date < vdate-1.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create PO, ship and receive it fully.
2. Create invoice for the PO with document date < vdate-1 and click on save.
3. Notice that error message "ORA-01858: a non-numeric character was found where a numeric was expected" appears.
4. Create invoice for the PO with document date>=vdate-1 and click on save.
5. Notice that the invoice is created.
Note: issue began after applying PATCH_26611786
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms