Item Price Shown on the Item Lookup Screen Is Incorrect When Item Is on Clearance and Promotion at the Same Time
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item has a Clearance event and ClearanceReset event imported from Retail Price Management (RPM), the price is inconsistent between the Item Lookup, Inventory Inquiry in Retail Point-of-Service (RPOS) and Item Maintenance page in Retail Back Office (RBO).
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Select Item: 1234, price is set as 499.99 in Back Office.
2. In RPM, create a Clearance, Effective Date from 2017-08-10 for item 1234 and clearance price is 449.99.
3. In RPM, create a Clearance Reset, Reset Date 2017-08-15 for item 1234and clearance price is 499.99.
4. Import the XML file generated;
7. POS F3 -> Item Lookup F3 -> Scan item 1234 and notice that the item price is displayed as 449.99, which is incorrect.
8. Inventory Inquiry F9 -> Scan item 1234 in Item Inquiry Screen and notice that the item price is displayed. The Current Price is 404.99 and Regular Price is 499.99. Promotion End Date : 7/16/17. This is incorrect.
9. Login to Back Office -> Select Item tab -> Scan item 1234 in Item Number field and select Search button. Notice that the item price is displayed as Regular Price = 499.99 and Selling Price = 404.99.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms