Item Price Shown on the Item Lookup Screen Is Incorrect When Item Is on Clearance and Promotion at the Same Time
(Doc ID 2307899.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item has a Clearance event and ClearanceReset event imported from Retail Price Management (RPM), the price is inconsistent between the Item Lookup, Inventory Inquiry in Retail Point-of-Service (RPOS) and Item Maintenance page in Retail Back Office (RBO).
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Select Item: 1234, price is set as 499.99 in Back Office.
2. In RPM, create a Clearance, Effective Date from 2017-08-10 for item 1234 and clearance price is 449.99.
3. In RPM, create a Clearance Reset, Reset Date 2017-08-15 for item 1234and clearance price is 499.99.
4. Import the XML file generated;
7. POS F3 -> Item Lookup F3 -> Scan item 1234 and notice that the item price is displayed as 449.99, which is incorrect.
8. Inventory Inquiry F9 -> Scan item 1234 in Item Inquiry Screen and notice that the item price is displayed. The Current Price is 404.99 and Regular Price is 499.99. Promotion End Date : 7/16/17. This is incorrect.
9. Login to Back Office -> Select Item tab -> Scan item 1234 in Item Number field and select Search button. Notice that the item price is displayed as Regular Price = 499.99 and Selling Price = 404.99.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!