CD REPLEN Deletes Container With Stock
(Doc ID 2307932.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a CD Replen activity, if an user scans the reserve container_id as the master container id, upon completion of replenishment activity, master container is deleted without performing an inventory adjustment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Initiate a CD REPLEN activity.
2. Input the reserve container id on the master container id as an input of the screen.
3. Confirm the location id and the CID.
4. Introduce an generic container on the PICK CID input and click "F4".
5. Select 'yes' at the alert about existing pending instructions.
6. Move the previous created generic container.
7. Verify that the container at reserve location was deleted without performing any inventory adjustment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document