CD REPLEN Deletes Container With Stock
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a CD Replen activity, if an user scans the reserve container_id as the master container id, upon completion of replenishment activity, master container is deleted without performing an inventory adjustment.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Initiate a CD REPLEN activity.
2. Input the reserve container id on the master container id as an input of the screen.
3. Confirm the location id and the CID.
4. Introduce an generic container on the PICK CID input and click "F4".
5. Select 'yes' at the alert about existing pending instructions.
6. Move the previous created generic container.
7. Verify that the container at reserve location was deleted without performing any inventory adjustment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms