Non Sellable Qty Is Not Updated When A Transfer Is Short Received With "NL"
(Doc ID 2307954.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non sellable qty is not updated when a transfer is short received with TSF_FORCE_CLOSE_IND as "NL" for a to_disposition "TRBL" or inv_status as "1" item. (NL: No loss means the sending and receiving locations will be as before the transfer).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create few items and range it to two warehouse.
2. Add total stock on hand for one of the warehouse.
3. Create a transfer for 3 items with disposition code code "TRBL" or INV_CODE as "1" from warehouse 1 to warehouse 2.
4. Create shipment for the transfer for all the 3 items.
5. Receive the transfer for only 2 items with to disposition as "TRBL".
6. Notice ITEM_LOC_SOH inventory buckets are not updated correctly for the item that is not received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document