Employee Information In The Invoices Report Dashboard Always Shows The Logged In User
(Doc ID 2308049.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When AP reviewer at supplier site level enter into the application, the dashboards shows the invoices for the sites under his suppliers.
But the employee column doesn't show the AP reviewers of the supplier sites but instead show always the user that is logged in into the application.
Steps to recreate:
1) Create a user with an ap specialist role (reim_ap_specialist)
2) Create a user with a finance manager role (reim_finance_manager)
3) Set the user reim_ap_specialist as AP reviewer of a supplier site.
4) Set the user reim_finance_manager as AP reviewer of the supplier parent from the supplier site in STEP 3.
5) Create a PO for the supplier above configured and receive it
6) Create an invoice and make sure that the invoice due date will be equal or less then the Vdate so will be displayed in the dashboard.
7) Login with the user reim_finance_manager and check the employee column value in the invoice report dashbord.
Check that the dashbord it does not show the employee name but the value displayed is always the name of the user that is logged in into the application.
Check the table that is the data source of the dashbord (table : IM_OI_INVOICE_REPORT)
The column that populate the employee the "USER_ID".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document