In Supplier Screen The Payment Terms LOV Displays Supplier Payment Terms Using TERMS_CODE Instead of TERMS from TERMS_HEAD_TL Table
(Doc ID 2308113.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Payment Terms is using TERMS_CODE instead of TERMS. In Supplier Site screen, Payment Terms is expected to show TERMS_CODE and TERMS_DESC.
However, when saving to SUPS table, it should be the TERMS not the TERMS_CODE.
Since terms is being used, down the line it is causing integrity constraint (sup_tmh_fk) violated error when saving a new supplier.
Steps to Reproduce
- Ensure that TERMS, TERMS_CODE and TERMS_DESC of TERMS_HEAD_TL table have different values, i.e., TERMS <> TERMS_CODE.
- Login to RMS then select Tasks > Foundation Data > Suppliers and Partner> Manage Suppliers.
- Search a supplier site. Observe that search results shows terms. Click on edit.
- When the supplier site maintenance screen opens up, observe that terms is shown instead of terms_code.
- Go to Payment Terms LOV.
- Select one from the drop down list.
- Now, it shows correctly as terms_code and terms_desc.
- Observe the error - ora-02291: integrity constraint (sup_tmh_fk) violated when saving a new supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!