"Number format exception" While Trying to Extract Promotions Having Transaction Items with Differentiators
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Promotions extraction is failing for Transaction Items with Differentiators.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a Level 1 Tran Level 2 Item with Differentiators and create its children in Retail Merchandising System ( RMS )
- Range the item to locations and approve the item and its children
- Execute NewItemLoc batch in Retail Price Management ( RPM ).
- Create a simple promotion for one or more Transaction level items created in step 1.
- Approve the promotion
- Run PromotionPublish batch and export batches to generate files successfully.
- Run SIM PromotionPriceChange.sh batch jobs by placing RPM files on promotions.
- Notice, the batch fails with ‘Number format exception’ at the promotions due to file read on Promotion Item Selling retail record ( TPISR ).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms