ItemSupCtyMod Message was Generated While Uploading New Child Item to the Parent
(Doc ID 2308742.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ItemSupCtyMod message was generated while uploading new child item to the parent item.
Only ItemSupCtyCre message should be generated while uploading new child item to the parent.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Execute the le_item_template_setup.sql to setup the LE item Upload template.
2. Execute the diff_setups.sql setup for the Child item with new Color/size variation/size.
Note : Above script need to be executed for any new size variation added as part of the child item.
3. Execute the Script svc_tabel_load.sql to populate the SVC tables with sample 1 -level 1 item and 1 level 2 item.
4. Navigate to the item induction screen and select download and use LE Item master Template from the LOV and filter supplier site xxx and click download (download shows 2 items to download).
5. Select Upload from item induction. Browse the download file to upload the file and check for required messages in ITEM_MFQUEUE table to find ItemSupCtyCre and ItemSupCtyMod for item xxx , supplier xxx, country CN.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document