Clearance Reset Not Exported to Payload Tables When an Approved Clearance is Modified and Re-Approved
(Doc ID 2308770.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Clearance with a reset date is moved to worksheet, edited and re approved, no reset message is sent however in Retail Price Management (RPM) application, the clearance has a reset date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new clearance for an Item with effective date as 30-Nov-18 and Reset Date as 03-DEC-18 and 50% reduction in price.
2. Approve the clearance.
3. Maintain the clearance and set to worksheet status.
4. Modify the clearance changed price to 30% reduction.
5. Re-approve the clearance.
6. The clearance record is persisted to the RPM_CLEARANCE_PAYLOAD table but not the reset clearance record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document