Clearance Reset Not Being Sent To Downstreams When A Clearance Is Re-approved
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Clearance with a reset date is moved to worksheet, edited and re approved, no reset message is sent, however in RPM the clearance has a reset date.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create Clearance with no Reset Date and approve (Run clearance publish and export batches)
- Clearance is exported.
2. Using Maintain Clearance screen add a reset date and apply (Run clearance publish and export batches)
- Clearance Reset is exported.
3. Move the Clearance back to worksheet (Run clearance publish and export batches)
- Clearance and Clearance reset Delete messages are exported.
4. Edit the Clearance (for example change the discount amount) and re-approve (Run clearance publish and export batches)
- Only Clearance is exported and the reset clearance with the reset date is not exported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms