Approve Reason & Comment Inconsistency In Approve Price Assignment
(Doc ID 2308859.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, ZZ - Common Routines
The problem is in regard to the deployment of Patch No:
26370348 - APPROVAL TRANSACTION - APPROVAL REASON & COMMENT
This patch is developed as a part of Approval Workflow enhancement and enables Reason & Comment functionality for Approval Screens.
The Approve Reason & Comment Functionality is inconsistent in the Approve Price Assignment screen.
Approve Reason & Comment does not work while accepting transactions for Query options: 'Customer' and 'Account'.
Steps followed to accept Price Assignment Approval Transaction(s).
1. Go to Main Menu --> Approval Workflow Management --> Approve Price Assignment.
2. Select Query option as Customer/Account.
3. Search for any existing Customer/Account.
4. Click on broadcast to view pending transaction(s).
5. Use checkbox to select transaction(s) and click on 'Accept Changes' to approve.
All the selected transaction get accepted without triggering Approve Reason & Comment UI.
Approve Reason & Comment should be triggered before transaction acceptance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document