Unit and Amount (U&A) Stock Count can be Edited but Cannot be Completed Without Taking Snapshot
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, a newly created Unit and Amount (U&A) stock count can be edited without snapshot being taken. Once the count is finished, clicking on "Complete" button throws the error "Only Stock count or Re-Count in "In Progress" will be completed", though the stock count status has changed to "In Progress".
Steps to recreate:
1. Create a Guided Unit and Amount stock count and add a department
2. Create a Product group schedule for the above and extract the stock count
3. In SIM PC UI, double click on the extracted stock count and enter the counted quantities
4. Click on 'Save'
5. Note that, In the Child Stock Count screen, the stock count status has changed to "In Progress"
6. Click on "Complete" button while selecting the stock count
7. SIM throws the error "Only Stock count or Re-Count in "In Progress" will be completed" message
8. Query SIM database table STOCK_COUNT and find that the stock count status is 2 - "Count In Progress"
9. Query SIM database table STOCK_COUNT_LINE_ITEM and find that the COUNT_SNAPSHOT column is null
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms