Pack Flag Always Returns 'Y' on RA Reports
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Insights - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pack Flag is currently mapped to Dim_W_PRODUCT_ATTR_D_Retail_Pack --> Dim_W_PRODUCT_D_Pack.PACK_FLG but the WHERE clause is as below:
Dim_W_PRODUCT_D_Pack.PACK_FLG = 'Y' AND Dim_W_RTL_ITEM_GRP2_D_Pack.PROD_GRP_TYPE = 'PACK'
This causes the PACK_FLG is always 'Y'. This issue happens on Item As-Is, Item As-Was and Item PIT
Steps to Reproduce :
1. In DB, select distinct PACK_FLG column in W_PRODUCT_D table:
SELECT DISTINCT PACK_FLG FROM W_PRODUCT_D;
2. Note that the values return are both 'Y' and 'N'
3. In OBIEE, create an analysis (using either As-Is, As-Was or PIT subject area)
4. Drag and drop the Pack Flag attribute to the analysis.
5. Click Results tab and note that the value returns is always 'Y'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms