Non-Notional Pack Created in RMS Is Ranged to SIM with Inventory
(Doc ID 2309379.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new non notional pack item is created for an existing component, the pack item will be ranged to Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) with inventory quantity equal to the component quantity, effectively doubling the total inventory for the item.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a new item from Retail Merchandising System (RMS);
2. Range the new item A to store.
3. Create an inventory adjustment, so that the SOH for the component item A is 110.
4. Create a new Simple Pack Item B;
SOH inquiry at Pack Level: No
5. From Pack details, add the component item A and set the Quantity as 10.00.
6. Range the pack item to the same store and then submit and approve.
7. Check the SIM STORE_ITEM_STOCK table and the RMS ITEM_LOC_SOH table.
Item (component) A
Item (pack) B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!