'AutoReceiveTransferDeliveries' Batch not Processing Records
(Doc ID 2310086.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AUTORECEIVETRANSFERDELIVERIES batch is not processing any records in Retail Store Inventory Management (RSIM).
Steps To Recreate:
Setup : Store Admin -> Transfer Receiving - > Set Store Auto Receiving Number of Days as 2.
- Select two stores in SIM. One is receiving store, say store S1. The other is sending store, say, store S2.
- Set up Auto Receive for both stores, change Store to each store, and go to Admin > Setup > Sim Stores > Auto Receive Stores
- Add the other store as a 'Selected Auto Receive Store'
- Create Transfer from store S1
- Change Store to store S2
- Go to Main Menu Shipping/Receiving -> Transfers
- Create a Store to Store transfer for an item, to store S2
- Approve transfer
- Transfer Shipment from store S1
- Go to Main Menu Shipping/Receiving -> Transfer Shipment
- Click Create, select Destination Type Store, Destination S2, then Apply
- Click Document to select the Transfer 250, then click Items & Quantity
- Click Info to enter Container ID, then click Apply
- Click Confirm, Shipment becomes Complete
- Click Dispatched: Shipment becomes Shipped
- Observe SOH remains in transit.
- Run AutoReceiveTransferDeliveries.sh and verify the batch output : Info: 0 processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document