AutoReceiveTransferDeliveries Batch is not Processing any Records
(Doc ID 2310086.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AUTORECEIVETRANSFERDELIVERIES batch is not processing any records based on the description given in the operations guide.
Steps To Recreate:
Setup : Store Admin -> Transfer Receiving - > Set Store Auto Receiving Number of Days as 2.
- Select two stores in SIM. One is receiving store, say store S1. The other is sending store, say, store S2.
- Set up Auto Receive for both stores, change Store to each store, and go to Admin > Setup > Sim Stores > Auto Receive Stores
- Add the other store as a 'Selected Auto Receive Store'
- Create Transfer from store S1
- Change Store to store S2
- Go to Main Menu Shipping/Receiving -> Transfers
- Create a Store to Store transfer for an item, to store S2
- Approve transfer
- Transfer Shipment from store S1
- Go to Main Menu Shipping/Receiving -> Transfer Shipment
- Click Create, select Destination Type Store, Destination S2, then Apply
- Click Document to select the Transfer 250, then click Items & Quantity
- Click Info to enter Container ID, then click Apply
- Click Confirm, Shipment becomes Complete
- Click Dispatched: Shipment becomes Shipped
- Observe SOH remains in transit.
- Run AutoReceiveTransferDeliveries.sh and verify the batch output : Info: 0 processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document