Invoice Receiving Layer(IRL) Pre-validation rejected with UNIQUENESS_VALIDATION Reason
(Doc ID 2310098.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the FM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.IRL_SEFAZ_VALIDATION variable is set to Yes and if the same (Electronic Nota Fiscal)NFE/CTE XML is imported multiple times, Invoice Receiving Layer(IRL) Pre-validation rejection not happening correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
- Set FM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.IRL_SEFAZ_VALIDATION variable to 'Y'es.
- Upload one NFE/CTE XML to the INPUT folder.
- When the NFE/CTE XML is in the “Waiting SEFAZ validation” status in "IRL_FIND" screen.
- Upload again the same NFE/CTE XML (same NFE/CTE access key) to the INPUT folder
- Validate both the XML are rejected in the pre-validation by UNIQUENESS_VALIDATION reason.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!