Wrong Message Displayed When Entering Retail Markup Value of 100
(Doc ID 2310161.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Markup% in Maintain Zone Group screen is 100 then it displays a message that "Retail markup percentage must be between 0 and 99" however it allows a value which is more than 99.
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Zone Structure -> Maintain Primary Zone Group.
- Enter retail markup% as 100 for a department.
- While saving it displays a message "Markup %: Retail markup percentage must be between 0 and 99".
- Change the markup% to 99.999 and try to save it.
- Notice that the data was saved properly in the database. Either the message should be modified to "Markup %: Retail markup percentage must be less than 100" or it should not allow markup % value more than 99.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document