Wrong Message Displayed When Entering Retail Markup Value of 100
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Markup% in Maintain Zone Group screen is 100 then it displays a message that "Retail markup percentage must be between 0 and 99" however it allows a value which is more than 99.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Zone Structure -> Maintain Primary Zone Group.
2. Enter retail marup% as 100 for a department.
3. While saving it displays a message "Markup %: Retail markup percentage must be between 0 and 99".
4. Change the markup% to 99.999 and try to save it.
5. Notice that the data was saved properly in the database. Either the message should be modified to "Markup %: Retail markup percentage must be less than 100" or it should not allow markup % value more than 99.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms