Item Description Field is not Populated When Re-entering the Previously Entered Item Number
(Doc ID 2310163.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Price Inquiry screen, Item Description field is not populated when re-entering the previously entered item number.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Navigate to Price Inquiry screen and enter an item number manually.
2. Notice that item description is populated and the cursor moves to Zone Group field.
3. Click Item LOV and notice a message "Item search has not been filtered. Enter either an item id or choose a department to continue.".
4. Click 'Ok' button in the message which clears the item number and description fields.
5. Enter the same item number again manually and press TAB.
6. Notice that item description was not populated and the cursor moves to zone group field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document