Unable to Specify Reason Codes for Cost Discrepancy After Adding Multiple Reason Codes for Quantity Discrepancy
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an invoice has both cost and quantity discrepancies and if multiple reason codes were selected to resolve quantity discrepancy, no reason codes were being displayed for resolving cost discrepancy and vice versa.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice with both cost and quantity discrepancy.
3. Navigate to Summary Match -> Detail Match -> Resolve screen.
4. Select multiple reason codes for resolving quantity discrepancy.
5. For cost discrepancy, try to select any one reason code from drop down and notice that nothing comes up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms