Unable to Specify Reason Codes for Cost Discrepancy After Adding Multiple Reason Codes for Quantity Discrepancy
(Doc ID 2310179.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an invoice has both cost and quantity discrepancies and if multiple reason codes were selected to resolve quantity discrepancy, no reason codes were being displayed for resolving cost discrepancy and vice versa.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice with both cost and quantity discrepancy.
3. Navigate to Summary Match -> Detail Match -> Resolve screen.
4. Select multiple reason codes for resolving quantity discrepancy.
5. For cost discrepancy, try to select any one reason code from drop down and notice that nothing comes up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document