"This item already exists like a line item" Error While Adding new UINs to a Saved Transfer Shipment
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, when a UIN item is added to an already saved transfer shipment, the application throws "This item already exists like a line item" error and the UIN is not added to the transfer.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a store to store transfer shipment from Store A to Store B
2. Click on "Create Container"
3. Click on "Scan item" and enable "Auto Apply Item" and enter a UIN
4. Note that the original item is added with quantity as 1
5. Add another UIN and note the quantity increasing to 2
6. Save the transfer shipment
7. Re-open the transfer shipment and container
8. Add a third UIN using the "Scanner" option with "Auto Apply Item" enabled
9. Note that the UIN is not added and the "This item already exists like a line item" is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms