AIP: Creating Warehouse Baseline and Contingency Stock Workbook Results in Error "CancelWizardException: Pre-range masking resulted in an empty set for 'prod' wizard. Workbook cannot be built."
(Doc ID 2310891.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 15.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new Warehouse Baseline & Contingency Stock Workbook for either Department or SKU Group, the error shown below occurs:
1. Click on Create New Workbook - Warehouse and Contingency Stock Workbook
2. Select a Domain and click OK
3. Select New Stock Entry
4. Write a name for the Stock Entry and click Next
5. Select Baseline and click Next
6. Click on either Department or SKU Group and click Next
Result: Error seen above occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!