RMS ASNIN Subscription In Modify Mode Is Not Working
(Doc ID 2310935.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ASNIN message in modify mode [asninmod] is not working.
1. Create and approve a PO to a warehouse with one item.
2. Create ASNIN RIB message for that PO and its item and process it via RIB.
3. Check that RMS creates PO shipment and details on SHIPMENT, SHIPSKU, and SHIPSKU_LOC tables.
4. Use the same ASNIN message but with new Estimated arrival date and message type is Modify.
5. Process that message and note integrity constraints error with the SSKL_SHS_FK foreign key constraints.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!