Item UDA LOV Are Not Loaded During Item Induction
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS 15.0.1 Item UDA LOV are not loaded during Item Induction.
1. Insert ITEM records in staging tables
2. Login to RMS, go to ITEM Induction and download items which have been inserted
3. Update the value of UDAs in UDA_ITEM_LOV sheet
4. Upload the updated sheet to RMS tables
5. Check the updated records in SVC_UDA_ITEM_LOV staging table and see that they did not get processed
Result: Updated UDA Values do not get loaded into RMS base tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms