Unable To Use The Putaway Screen For A Pallet Of A CR Pick Type With Multiple Skus On It
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to do replenishment putaway for a pallet that has multiple-skus on it based on performing CR picks, User cannot scan the container id of the 'PALLET' and then be directed for the replenishment putaway, when the SCP.nbr_items_pallet is set to '1'.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Perform CR picks, to a pallet where there are multiple containers destined to different FPL locations (thus there are multiple SKUS) on the pallet.
2. SCP.nbr_items_pallet = 1 (which is used for reserve putaway).
3. Navigate to the Transport Container screen in handheld device.
4. Enter the start location if labor management is Y, ortherwise enter the pallet ID for the CR picks.
5. Get the blocking critical alert message, "Container has more SKUs than system configuration permits".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms