Reimediinvupload Batch Fails With an Error : Field Must Be Greater Than Zero:EDIUpload. Line: Total Cost
(Doc ID 2311055.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When EDIDLINV batch is executed it is populating the total order cost to zero .As a result of this Reimediinvupload batch fails with below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Return To Vendor (RTV) for a regular item having zero unit cost.
- Approve the RTV and ship it.
- Verify that the invoice is generated in INVC_HEAD table.
- Run the EDIDLINV batch to extract the invoice.
- Upload the file into ReIM, batch aborts with "Field must be greater than zero" error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document