In SIM 15.0.1 Item Detail Report Does Not Display Correct Information
(Doc ID 2311092.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 15.0.1 version, Item Detail Report does not display correct information.
The issue is related to wrong definition for "ItemDetailReport".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP)
2. Check ItemDetailReport -> Data Model -> AllocationDataSet
3. When editing AllocationDataSet notice the following SQL Query:
1. In data set query TSF_ALLOCATION.SOURCE_TYPE is needs to be compared with integer value as in SIM version 15 (As in version 15 SOURCE_TYPE is having integer value unlike SIMv13 where this column is having character/string values);
2. Data set query referring WAREHOUSE.ID as STORE_ID needs to be changed;
3. Report accepting STORE_ID as input parameter and in data set this column is compared against WAREHOUSE.ID rather than STORE_ID needs to be changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document