Discrepant SOH Between SIM and RMS If Inventory Adjustment Is Done During Unit Stock Count
(Doc ID 2311101.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 14.1.2 version, Discrepant Stock On Hand (SOH) is generated between SIM and Retail Merchandising System (RMS) if Inventory Adjustment is done during Unit Stock Count.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Product Group type Unit for one item 100210002 with SOH = 8;
- Schedule respective Product Group;
- Go to Stock Count and for respective Product Group Take Snapshot;
- Make an Stock Out Inv adjustment of 1 for respective item;
- Complete count for respective item stock count with 5;
- Make another Stock Out Inv adjustment of 1 for respective item;
- Authorize respective stock count with 5 quantity;
- Notice that in SIM after Stock count SOH = 5 and in RMS is 3 as -2 and -3 have been sent.
* Please make sure that "Update Snapshot" is not performed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document