System Throws Error "Must Enter a Best Before Date" For Perishable Item Instead of Navigating to Best Before Date Screen
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System throws the below Error for perishable item instead of navigating to Best Before Date screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create Purchase Order(PO) for perishable item for 100 units.
2. Create Non-Specified Casepack(NSC) appointment for the PO created in step1.
3. Schedule the appointment.
4. Receive the item with 10 units(casepack 10 and container_qty 1). When system prompts for Best Before Date(BBD), scan the BBD. Received successfully.
5. Try receiving another Container for another 10 units. Scan the generic container and select F4-Done.
Instead of navigating to "Best Before Date" screen, system raises an error message "Must enter a best before date" from second receipt onwards.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms