'Due to security group associations, you do not have access to location' Error In SHIPFIND Form When Data Level Security Is Enabled For Warehouse
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When activating data level security in RMS(Retail Merchandising System) at the warehouse level, it is not allowing to set up the security for the physical warehouse.
Security is setup for virtual warehouse only. Due to this behavior, user is not able to access Purchase Order/Shipment Information.
Steps to recreate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Data Level Security in RMS - Control--System--Location/Product Security
- Navigate to Group and Create a Group_id to link to the warehouse.
- In Group Hierarchy Link, associate the warehouse to the group created.
- Data will be populated in FILTER_ORG_GROUP table for virtual warehouse.
- For physical warehouse error will be raised.
- While Viewing the shipfind form for physical warehouse, user is restricted with the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms