Transfer Receiving In HandHeld(HH) Discrepancy Message
(Doc ID 2311234.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) HandHeld(HH) device, during Transfer Receiving when all containers are received with default quantity and receipt is confirmed even then it gives discrepancy message:
Steps To Recreate:
- Create one store to store transfer.
- Create a transfer shipment and dispatch the transfer.
- Login to destination store using HH device.
- Navigate to 1 - Shipping and Receiving; 4 - Transfer receiving. enter the container code.
- Select option 3-Default quantity, select 1-Yes to the message "all container received qty will automatically update with expected qty. Do you want to continue? ".
- Select 5-Confirm receipt , you are prompted with message "One or more containers have not been received yet. Unreceived items will be updated with a quantity of 0. Do you want to receive the delivery?.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document